As an industry leader, Applied Communication Sciences is committed to cultivating a professional staff with superior skills and solid experience. In turn, we expect each of our employees to be passionate about developing innovative solutions to for the most difficult and complex information and communications challenges.
Follow us on Twitter: @Jobs@AppComSci
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for researchers; systems, software, security, and data engineers; and consultants with backgrounds and experience in several technical areas; particularly:
- Wireless communication networks and protocols
- Wireless systems and signal processing technologies
- Requirements and architecture for next generation networks
- Network and security operations experience
- Network Management expertise
- Information assurance and computer network defense
- Program analysis techniques, in particular binary analysis
- Formal methods and its applications
- Smartphone security
- Large scale distributed systems and cloud computing
- Information analysis and management
- Product and technology testing and risk analysis expertise
- Social network modeling and analysis
- Modeling and simulation of telecommunications networks
- Quantum information processing and quantum computing
Recent MS and PhD graduates as well as candidates with significant research and/or technical consulting experience are encouraged to apply.
Entry level positions are also available for recent graduates with Bachelor’s / Master’s degrees in the following technical fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Operations Research
Applied Communication Sciences is Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or other protected characteristic. Applied Communication Sciences is an E-Verify Employer. EEO/MF/DV/AA.