You are hereHome ›
Helping Today's Government Networks Run More Smoothly
Governments routinely face complex and high-stakes communications challenges. From cybersecurity in next generation networks to mobility in tactical networks, getting it right has never been more crucial.
Our consulting and engineering work with military, federal, and state and local governments around the world is unparalleled. We fully understand the need to succeed on a grand scale, regardless of budget constraints and performance expectations.
From network architecture and design services that are helping governments build reliable, cost-effective and future-proof networks to Business Process Engineering services to help them better understand and improve business operations, our experts are ready to tackle any challenge.
For your convenience, we have several flexible, easy-to-use, pre-negotiated contract vehicles available for use by government agencies.
Building Tomorrow's Government Networks
Our experts lead the field in such areas as network design and architecture, security and information assurance, satellite IP broadband networks, policy-based network management, cognitive systems and deep automation, and full life cycle network management.Our regular collaboration with leading government institutions, as well as top academic and industrial organizations, gives us access to one-of-a-kind facilities, unique perspectives and the best available talent to solve the communications problems that public sector networks are facing today -- as well as those that they will face tomorrow.
Our recent work includes:
- Breakthrough photonic security system research for emerging 100Gb/s fiber optic networks to protect critical data
- Pioneering self-healing battlefield networks for the U.S. Army
- Orchestrating the world's largest demonstration of Ground Tactical Mobile Ad Hoc Networks for the U.S. military
- Critical emerging technologies for the intelligence community
- Network Design Services
- Network Management Solutions
- Network Operations Consulting
- Smart Grid
- Global Communications Infrastructure