Custom Software Design and Implementation
Custom Software Design and Implementation Overview
Network management and operations are always challenging, but demands can go from manageable to overwhelming quickly, especially when changes are made to support new high-bandwidth applications and increased mobility and cloud computing activity. A carefully designed architecture, including network management systems and operations support systems, can help keep you in full control of your network -- no matter how complex it gets.
Our Custom Software Design and Implementation services can be utilized by network operators for optimized network control in any scenario. The result is a reliable solution for network management and operations, delivering proactive maintenance, monitoring, trouble management, configuration management, request fulfillment, and report generation. Let us design and build a customized software solution to meet and anticipate your constantly evolving network needs today.
Methodologies and Tools
Our Custom Software Design and Implementation services include the following features:
- Experience-driven. We follow a proven software methodology, blending decades of experience with current industry standards and best practices to deliver a high-quality solution, every time.
- Externally validated. Applied Communication Sciences has been appraised at Maturity Level 3 as defined by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development.
- Managed execution. We keep projects on track with early detection of any issues that could cause a negative impact to schedule or quality.
- Flexible approach. We recognize that every project has different lifecycle characteristics, and we have the experience and tools to meet any need, from traditional waterfall models to spiral development and agile teams.
- End-to-end support. We provide a full range of support, including systems engineering, architecture, design, development, testing and quality management, installation support, training, program and project management, integration, and hardware and capacity planning.
Applied Communication Sciences has worked extensively with its government customers to develop customized network management and operations support software solutions. This has included helping our customers respond to ever-increasing software requirements imposed by a variety of organizational, environmental, and user-based demands. We have deep expertise in guiding clients through a managed evolution that leverages the strengths of legacy and next-generation systems. All while focusing on deploying services and technologies quickly, cost-effectively and without risk.
Our history in software products and services spans more than two decades and has resulted in the continued advancement of the communications industry. This work has also contributed to marked operational advantages for our customers. Our software engineering heritage uniquely positions us to meet any development challenges or requirements.
- Network Design Services
- Network Management Solutions
- Network Operations Consulting
- Global Communications Infrastructure