Network Architecture and Design
Network Architecture and Design Overview
When it comes to network creation and evolution, your project options can seem limitless. Don't go it alone. Whether you're rolling out a new application or service, enhancing network functionality, supporting organizational changes or pursuing a new tech-driven initiative, Applied Communication Sciences can help.
Our Network Architecture and Design services can help you build a reliable, cost effective, and future-proof network to meet any need. We'll work with you to design and engineer, procure, implement or integrate an existing architecture into a complete network and system solution. So you can spend less time worrying about how to build your network and focus instead on the possibilities it will create for your organization.
Our perspectives on fundamental deployment considerations for Passive Optical Networks (PONs) can be found in our recently released PON whitepaper.
Methodologies and Tools
We have the experience, knowledge, and skills required to support your network architecture and design needs. Our unique approach includes:
- Network architecture. We'll work with you to develop an overall network and operations architecture based on your business objectives. We consider network components, functions, interfaces, data, management and control, and relationships to create a technical plan. By assessing network technologies and finding solutions for network and operations security gaps, we'll help you reduce project risks and costs. The result is a future-proof architecture that evolves and scales as your needs change.
- Network design. We'll identify network elements, sizes, capabilities and locations, and analyze the initial configurations of the network elements and components for any gaps. Focusing on switching and routing, access, signaling and control, performance and reliability, security, physical design and transport, we incorporate all important elements of design. As a result, you'll achieve an optimized network deployment that is highly reliable and resilient.
Applied Communication Sciences is recognized as the leading independent professional services organization for architecting and designing networks. We have worked with a broad range of U.S. organizations, including governments and enterprises, to help them architect, design, and build critical network and operations infrastructure.
Our experience includes numerous professional services engagements with carriers and enterprises seeking to roll out IP networks for an array of services. Our telecommunications heritage gives us a strong advantage when building traditional or next generation network architectures. We have the deep understanding of networks, technologies, operations, and security needed to help our customers architect and design their communications infrastructure.
- Network Design Services
- Network Management Solutions
- Network Operations Consulting
- Smart Grid
- Global Communications Infrastructure