Smart Grid and Utility Solutions
Drawing on its Bell Labs and Telcordia heritage, Applied Communication Sciences excels at creating innovative technologies and services needed by the quickly evolving electric utility industry to solve the most difficult information, communication, security and operations problems. Our world class research, advanced consulting and engineering, and security services are uniquely distinguished by their end-to-end scalability, reliability and interoperability.
Areas of particular expertise include:
- Smart Grid and Utility Security & Operations services enabling utilities to keep ahead of software, hardware, wireless and supply chain security threats and address increasingly challenging Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) compliance needs while exploiting technology advances.
- Smart Grid Wireless Field Area Network situational awareness and operations tools and services helping utilities increase efficiencies as Smart Meter (SM) and Distribution Automation (DA) equipment deployments mature and evolve to market and environmental changes. Our experts have pioneered innovative Information Analytics approaches to exploit the power of FAN device data improving the effectiveness of operations.
- Smart Grid and Utility Research & Standards services to help utilities anticipate and leverage evolving Smart Grid Standards development in such areas as Wireless Applications, Smart Grid Emulation tools, PMU and ICCP Security.
Our experts are eager to work with you to assess, define and resolve the challenges and the opportunities stemming from the accelerating penetration of Smart Grid components across nearly every aspect of energy and power environments.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration of our tools.
- Network Design Services
- Network Management Solutions
- Network Operations Consulting
- Smart Grid